25.5.10

Going to miss you Adam(s)


Well I just said goodbye to one of my best friends, Adam Reaves. He is headed up to Oklahoma City today because one of our friends from the Art Institute ended his life two nights ago, Adam Murray. Reaves was closer friends with Murray than I but we all used to party a good bit back in the Art Institute days. It is the year of funerals and weddings. One of my best friends, Patrick Phillips ended his life in February and it was absolutely crushing. It gave me a new perspective on schizophrenia and now I see it as a terminal illness.
Adam Reaves is a real bad ass. He told me this story about how he was in Austin, Texas and saw a girl getting choked by some crusty punk guy and intervened. Unfortunately, Adam would up getting his nose kicked in during the brawl.I'm really going to miss him.

No comments: